Airfoil is a Silicon Valley-based software/product design firm serving startup clients from top accelerators (Y Combinator, 500 Startups, AngelPad, South Park Commons, On Deck, and more). Learn more about us
- Collaborating with the Airfoil Design team to discuss client needs and identify the target audience for the work
- Seeking approval for ideas with rough visuals – this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
- Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations
Regarding the COVID-19 pandemic: While the outbreak is in place and working from home is recommended, all work will be conducted remotely. If it is safe to work in person, you will have the option of either working from home or working in person.
- For US-based/other residents, all work will be conducted remotely as our US team is remote-first.
- For Korean residents, you will have the choice of either working from home or from our Korean office: 7F Tower 1, Gran Seoul, 33, 종로구 서울특별시
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Airfoil: Graphic Designer/Illustrator position".